Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Home Is Where The Dog Lives


We have been together since he was a small puppy he’s always been around the house. I raised him, feed him, nursed him through sickness, played for endless hours, and traveled with him. He is a well-mannered, beautifully behaved dog devoted and willing to do anything I ask of him. I am proud of him, in all aspects I think of him as my personal gift from God. He has done nothing but give me his endless love and devotion for years.

Even though I am particular about keeping my house clean, when you walk into my new home, be careful not to trip on a stick, a ball, or even a bone. These are my dog's treasures and I will not take them away from him. He knows where all his toys are. They may not look like much, but to him, they are worth more than gold.

I will always have a open door to my house and hope that it's a place that people will be comfortable in, but for those people that think that dogs are dirty and smelly, you will not be comfortable in my house. I will not lock my dog away when people come to visit, for he is well mannered, the most he might do is expect a pat on the head.

UNO likes his new home, and for me Home is where the dog is.

4 comments:

Tumbleweed said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tj4orange said...

Any chance of you posting some pics of your place, preferably interior. I really think it's pretty neat. Did this cost much? How long did it take to build? Any pics from the process? THanks!

StrawBoss said...

Your house is beautiful and I can completely understand your problems with inspectors.
We're building an alternative house in a neighborhood with an HOA-scary, huh. Maybe just to prove we can!
Looking forward to more posts.

Judy

Tumbleweed said...

I will be posting some interior pictures as well as the prints for the project, It's a little hard to take pictures inside the house because of the size of the home.